- Offer price is set at €6,60 euros per share, implying a market capitalization of approximately €146 million before exercise of the over-allotment option.
- Gross proceeds of the Offering amounting to approximately €36 million, and may be increased to €39,6 million in case of full exercise of the over-allotment option.
- The Guillemot family, through Guillemot Brothers Ltd, has increased its order and participates in the Offering for an amount of €14 million.
- Settlement and delivery is expected on July 1st, 2021, and trading of the shares on the Euronext Growth market in Paris is expected to start on July 2 nd, 2021.
AMA CORPORATION PLC (“AMA”), pioneer in assisted reality solutions, editor and integrator of B2B software solutions for the smart workplace, announces today the success of its initial public offering with a view to the inscription of its shares to trading on the market of Euronext Growth in Paris (ISIN Code GB00BNKGZC51, Ticker ALAMA).
Christian Guillemot, Chief Executive Officer and co-founder of AMA: “I would like to thank all the investors, both institutional and individual, who have joined us to promote the digitalization of professionals in the field. In a market environment that is gradually becoming tense as the summer approaches and with restrictions such as PEA ineligibility linked to our status under English law, Guillemot Brothers did not hesitate to increase its stake to give AMA the means to deploy its strategy. The goal has been reached: we will have the means to strengthen our R&D and sales teams in France and abroad, benefit from the visibility offered by the status of a listed company, and be able to associate our employees to AMA’s development. I am proud of the work accomplished by our teams throughout this entrepreneurial adventure and I warmly thank them for their continued commitment. We have the resources to conquer the market of assisted reality for field professionals and we will serenely pursue our business plan and our strong growth trajectory”.
Final terms of the Offering
In the context of the offering to the public in France through an open price offer (the “French Public Offering”), and of the global placement intended for institutional investors (the “International Offering”) (together the “Offering”), 5,457,390 new shares (the “New Shares”) have been allotted (pursuant to the initial Offering), of which :
- 565,638 New Shares to the French Public Offer, representing 10.4% of the initial Offering; A1 and A2 orders have been allotted in full;
- 4,891,752 New Shares to the International Offering, representing 89.6% of the initial Offering.
The price of the Offering is set at €6.60 per share, implying a market capitalization for AMA of approximately €146 million, before exercise of the over-allotment option.