Chairman and Founder
AMA XpertEye LTD
Private Limited Company
2 Angel Square, EC1V 1NY London,UK
Tél. +44 330 684 5077
AMA XPERTEYE INC.
Limited Liability Company
400 TradeCenter, Suite 4880, Woburn, MA01801
Tel.+1 617 440 7672
Creation of the site
2020 – Communication department – AMA
“Cookies” are small files that a server administrator installs on your computer and which allow to store data relating to the user when he or she connects to the site. In order to adapt the site to the requests of its visitors, we measure the number of visits, number of page views as well as visitor activity on the site and their frequency of return.The data collected are anonymous and are not passed on to third parties nor used for other purposes.
This site is in registration with the Commission Nationale Informatique et Liberté. You have a right of access, modification and deletion of personal data concerning you. To take knowledge of this data or to exercise your rights, please contact us by phone or by mail to the following address : AMA LTD, 1 Euston Square Unit 309, 40 Melton Street, London NW1 2FD. It is prohibited to reproduce, represent, transfer, distribute, or save all or part of the site, in any form whatsoever, without the prior written agreement of the company AMA. We remind you that the content of this website may be changed or updated without notice and is not a contractual commitment.
- AMA has endorsed security mechanisms restricting the access to personal data, only to legal or natural persons who are allowed by specific authorization or entitled to access personal data (Human Resources, sales services). Any person who wishes to ensure its personal data rights are respected can contact AMA by email email@example.com , and the DPO (Data Protection Officer) is available to answer any questions, and makes sure AMA is compliant with the GDPR.
- As regards contractual relationships between AMA and customers, and as stipulated in AMA’s Terms & Conditions, the legal representative or Contract signatories is/are informed that their personal data will be processed for the purpose of maintaining the contractual relationship. The data provided shall be kept as long as such relationship is maintained or for the time necessary to comply with the applicable legal obligations. The data shall not be surrendered to third parties except where there is a legal obligation. The owner of the data may exercise, to the extent that it applies, the rights of access, corrections or deletion, limitation of its processing, objection, portability, and to oppose automated individual decisions by email firstname.lastname@example.org . AMA has appointed a Data Protection Officer to whom questions may be raised concerning the processing of personal data.
- AMA and the Customer are entitled to process contact and contract details obtained under the relationship within the legal requirements of the applicable data protection and privacy laws in its latest version, especially the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016/76 implemented 25 May 2018, and, to the extent required in connection with the commercial offer and its implementation, to pass on such data to companies affiliated to AMA.
- Customer undertakes that all Users (i) collect, process and use personal data only within the scope of the XpertEye Solution, (ii) ensure that the security and confidentiality requirements are met while collecting, processing and using data, (iii) receive appropriate training on personal data protection.
- The XpertEye Solution developed by AMA enables specific and authorized persons of AMA’s personnel to access users’ personal data in order to establish user statistics. Those statistics are used by AMA only for the performance of services on a need-to-know basis for the improvement of the XpertEye Solution and for the knowledge of the Customer when required. AMA commits to not sharing and/or distributing and/or selling the collected personal data to any third party.
In cases where Customer registers personal data through the use of the videoconferencing services, AMA cannot access this data as it shall be encrypted, and Customer remains solely liable for the use and/or processing of such personal data.
- In cases where the Customer records personal data through the use of videoconferencing services, AMA cannot access this data as it is encrypted, and the Customer remains solely responsible for the use and/or processing of this personal data. AMA ensures that it provides a solution that does not record any personal data. The User is the only one who can process personal data and is therefore solely responsible for the data processed, if any.
- Customer and all Users he is liable for shall remain responsible for storage of the data processed directly or indirectly using the XpertEye Solution as well as whatever use is made of them. Customer, and all Users he is liable for, undertakes to use the XpertEye Solution and any personal data gathered via the Solution in such a way that it is fully compliant with personal data protection regulations, particularly the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016/76 implemented 25 May 2018.
- The personal data collected and processed by AMA are as follows: Name/surname/login/IP address
- For further information, Customer may refer to the documentation made available (ie. Terms and Conditions, Technical Documentation).