The position is based in Köln (Cologne), Germany.
The Sales Administrative Manager is managing all sales back-office processes for the German team. Comfortable with the basics of accounting and sales administration, you are the key contact and act as a liaison between customers, the German team and the Head Quarter based in France.
Your key responsibilities are:
- Sales Administration: provide day-to-day operational support to the Sales team by participating in every stage of the sales process: preparing commercial offers, sending quotes, updating and monitoring customer files, customers follow-up.
- Accounting: Assume daily tasks of accounting as Accounts receivable, Accounts payable, Tax and Banking, Travel expenses management. You also assist HQ with the preparation of end of year accounts.
You can also be involved in:
- Marketing: translate reviews of all marketing / communication contents in German language, local event coordination with HQ event manager.
- Tenders: assist with the completion of business tenders in German language with HQ.
- Office Management: handle the daily office organization (supplies, moves, material, Regus communication, …) in coordination with HQ.
- CSR: coordinate CSR actions for AMA GmbH in liaison with HQ.
- HR: Develop and keep up to date local policies relating to employment and other HR issues, organization of HR events upon request of HQ and/or local management.
- Minimum 5 years in a similar multitasking position
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration or equivalent work experience
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and proactivity
- You have a solid knowledge of CRM tools such as Salesforce
- Fluent in English
- Speaking French is a bonus
- Desire to be involved deeply in daily Team’s activities
What you’ll benefit from working @AMA
- A cool new technology
- An international, enthusiastic, and passionate Team
- Permanent contract
- Premium location in the middle of Cologne with perfect connections to public transport and a view of the city
AMA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.